Details on the Villa
- The new Villa Belvedere can accommodate up to 17 people.
- It has 6 bedrooms.
- If the 6th bedroom is not needed it can be used as extra living/children’s play area.
- It has 7 bathrooms and each of the bedrooms has a private bathroom.
- Outside kitchen and BBQ and dining area are adjoining the house covered by a wooden pergola.
- It has a view of the nearby forest, its own ample grounds as well as a private pool.
Total amount to be paid for the villa
|PERIOD||3 NIGHTS||7 NIGHTS – 15% DISCOUNT|
|MONTH||UP TO 8 PERSONS||PRICE PER NIGHT||UP TO 8 PERSONS||PRICE PER NIGHT|
|January – April||€729||€243||€1449||€207|
|November – 24 December||€729||€243||€1449||€207|
|25 December – 01 January 2023||€960||€320||€1904||€272|
Check-in: After 3.00pm
• Single room supplement of €10 per night per person
• Extra per person per night €35
• Domestic pets charge for the whole stay €100
• 0-2yrs – FREE OF CHARGE – if they sleep with parents
• Optional cot – €25 for the whole stay
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior to arrival
- Full amount will be non refundable if cancelled within 60 days prior to arrival
Insurance with Covid19 cover is mandatory and needs to be purchased within 15 days of booking being made.
Terms & Conditions
- 30% deposit upon booking. Remaining balance 60 days before departure date.
- The rent includes the consumption of water, the supply of bath towels, bed sheets and gas.
- The pool is closed in winter.
- The rate per person needs to be added to each adult in excess of 8 adults.
- Check-in is from 3.00pm onwards and check-out is by 10.00am and needs to be adhered to.
- Early check-in and late check-out are not possible.
- The consumption of electricity shall be computed separately according to actual consumption of the guests (0.35 kwh)
- Due to the villa being immersed in the Sicilian countryside and hills telephone reception could be very weak and at times or not available at all.
- On arrival a refundable deposit of €300 is collected by the owner. This will be refunded on departure where it is ascertained that the villa has been left in the same conditions it was at the beginning of the holiday.